1/21/2022

Teach Like a Champion 3.0

Many moons ago, I encountered Doug Lemov's book Teach Like a Champion.  Although the book compiles pedagogical techniques gleaned from teaching elementary and high school students, I found many of the techniques translated well to the undergraduate classroom. When associate dean, I provided each faculty member a copy of Teach Like a Champion.  The faculty self organized and held a series of brown bag discussions in which one or more of the pedagogical techniques were discussed and/or faculty shared their experiences applying one of the techniques.  

I learned that Lemov has just published Teach Like a Champion 3.0: 63 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College. I look forward to getting a copy to experience this latest version of what I consider to be an essential pedagogical resource. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment